Friday, March 25, 2011

Another day...

So last night I had an OK workout. I mean I didn't "phone it in" but I also didnt push myself as hard. I was tired from my two last hard workouts. All in all I only did 20 calories less than I had the night before so I am OK with it.

I had a really good dinner last night. A couple tablespoons of couscous, green beans and eggs and chicken with artichokes, spinach and lemon and a dusting of parm on top. It was very substantial but pretty low in calories since there wasnt much chicken in the meal and it was all mostly veggies. 3/4 of my plate was veggies. The other quarter was divided up between chicken and literally those two tablespoons of cous cous.

No progress today, just holding on to that 1 lb loss from the other day, which is disappointing but this stuff doesnt happen overnight -- I have to remember that. On a lighter note, I did try on that shirt from my interview and it actually fits, which it really didnt during my interview. That day I had to duct tape it closed! Anyway I got the job so all is well anyway.

No comments: