Friday, March 25, 2011

Hypothyroidism

This is depressing me. Perhaps I am getting too focused on this weightloss thing. Its just so hard to see other bloggers and other normal people eat more than me. I'm not feeling super deprived, but its just so hard to be so regimented at such low calorie levels. I hope this is realistic for the long-run because the calories I am at now are 1200-1300 is a guesstimate. I am now tracking them better on fitday. I just try and eat as cleanly as possible, so the calories are automatically low. I am trying to find hypothyroid success stories, but these are few and far between...on messageboards rather than real websites. The thing is I am worried this will start disordered eating.

When I was in college I lost 30 lbs by not eating and exercising 2 hours daily...that was the only thing that worked. It makes sense that it took that much because of the thyroid issues. Anyway I dont want to go to that extreme. I am goal-oriented so thats already a predisposition....once I set my mind to something, it happens. Anyway just venting.

No comments: