Friday, April 8, 2011

Another lb!

One more pound lost! I haven't tried very hard on the exercise front this week, so this is surprising. Yesterday I had a pretty balanced day meal-wise but did have a couple of indulgences. I had oatmeal at breakfast, chicken spinach salad at lunch with a butter breadstick (I know -- they put it in the container and I just had no self control -- it was soooo goood.) For dinner I had flat out wrap "pizza" and a spinach strawberry salad and two cookies -- one after work and one after dinner. I know I ate a lot and wasnt expecting to lose, but it felt balanced at least despite the cookies and the breadstick.

Today I started my day wtih strawberries, wild blueberries and oatmeal. I will be having 2% greek yogurt with strawberries and blueberries for lunch (I need to use up the berries before they go bad). For dinner I plan to have chicken salad. I am so elated to have lost 15 lbs overall!! I know its not much, but for a hypothyroid,insulin resistant person its a lot!

I have to be more positive. It seems like my meds are kicking in -- I feel a lot better and more "motivated" in general. That is really good because the last few days have been hell at work. Thank God I dont have a lot of work or I would be in biiiig trouble. I can make it up today!

No comments: