Sunday, April 10, 2011

Yet ANOTHER pound!

I met my goal this week weightwise anyway. I didn't workout as much as I wanted to, but what's important is that I ran 5 miles on Saturday and ran/walked 5 miles on Sunday. I've really been eating clean.

I also made a huuuge trip to costco -- I really think they have great produce for great prices. I am excited to get cooking with all the food that I have!!!

This is really making me happy... all the strict dieting is really working for me. I still cant believe I lost two pounds this week! I am simply gushing with enjoyment. So far I've met my goals except for Splenda -- I bought another big box from cost-co. I only use it in my coffee, but I do need to move away from artificial sweeteners. Right now I just cant afford the calories.

I've decided to run a half marathon -- not a full one because I think the training is too hard on the body! Its going to be in October in DC so I have all summer to train and beat my personal best of one hour and fifty something minutes.

No comments: